Thursday, 10 October 2013

new look | exam | myseounmul


assalamualaikum , hello , hi . 
did you guys see any change in my blog . hahah . it takes 2 hours to edit everythinggg . yeahh , i'm wasting my time doing this . i should study for business paper tomorrow . i love my blog templates now , simple and it feel clean . hahaha .

exam ? * flips everythingggg mannnnnn * . screwww upppppppp . especially my history paper . teacher gonna kill me after this . after history paper , when i told one of my friends that i only do two essays , when i should do four essays . he look surprised . " what you  expect me to do mann. 4 essays ? when i don't ever remembered what i read" hahha . forget about it. general knowledge , malay lang , even my muet paper , i don't ever know what i write . R.I.P my good grades for trial . hahahah . 

myseounmul ? the blog that for kpoppers blogger . you guys should join them if you guys a kpoppers . 

so byebye . 
annyeeoooongggggggggggggggggggggg (Y)

1 comment:

SEONMUL_Yongz said...

Hi!!!! Thanks for promoting Seonmul ^^ nah, be confident! Wishing u good luck n good grades ^^