Tuesday, 17 December 2013

2013 Favourite


hello ,  Yesterday i post 'The most played song for November' .Today I'm back with 2013 Favourite . I List  my favourite drama , OST and Songs . About 30 days B.A.P challenge . I'm gonna continue it later . 

DRAMA
1. School 2013 
of course this drama gonna be number one . It's already a year . But i still miss all the moment between go namsoon and park heungsoo . And they still my favourite bromance // i write BROMANCE not SHIPPING THING // . i just finished watched this drama for the 3rd time // clap clap // But  I still don't like the ending . What happen to Oh Jung Ho ? I thought the ending gonna be like , all of them going to university or do something great in their life :'( Writer-nim , i want the sequel ... LOL
2. The Master's Sun
3. Secret Love
4. My Daughter Lee seoyoung
5. Faith ( I'm not sure when i watch this last year or this year )
I don't really watch a lot of drama this year . Since i'm busy with school . Why the heirs not on  list  , the answer is easy because i don't finish watching it . it too cliche . Sorry . 

OST .
  1.  Touch Love - Yoon Mirae ( OST The master's Sun 
  2.  Don't Think You're Alone - Kim Bo Kyung ( OST School 2013)
  3. Tears Stole My Heart - Ailee ( OST Secret Love )


When it comes to ost i prefer , ballad songs. 

SONGS 
  1. I Got A Boy - SNSD // the only snsd's song in my playlist //
  2. Rain Sond - B.A.P
  3. One Shot - B.A.P
  4. Hold On - LC9
  5. Mirrors - Justin Timberlake
  6. Hall Of Fame - The Script ft Will.I.Am
  7. No More Dream - BTS
  8. I'll Be Okay - Ailee
  9. I Already Know - Phantom
  10. N.O - BTS
  11. Black - GDragon ft Jennie Kim
  12. Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus
  13. Stupid in Love - Soyou X MadClown
  14. Deeper Conversation - Yuna
  15. Be The light - Block B

for favourite songs , i just write all the songs that i always listen this year . The song that I never skip when it played . There's about 30 songs . But i just write 15 of it . 

No comments: