Thursday, 12 December 2013

30 DAY B.A.P CHALLENGE [ DAY 3 ]



DAY 3 : WHAT IS YOU B.A.P OTP / BROTP ?

I'm not a person ship my idol . I mean boyxboy otp . i don't want look at my idol as gheiiii . like .euwwwwwww . but everyone have their own opinion , i don't really care if someone want ship their idol. Sometimes i enjoy read all the tweet about OTP . 

So i will go to BROTP . i prefer bromance, than otp . my favourite bromance . *drumsroll* . Banglo . bang&zelo . Oh my god i like these two guys since never give up . I like how bang yongguk always take care Zelo . Bang&Jongup also look good together. I just love how bang yongguk always take care the maknae line like a dad who take care of their child. So cute .

BangHim ? ermmm . Banghim i don't really ship this two guys. i don't know why . But i always happy everytime himchan do something bang yongguk gonna laugh and smile .  Heeee . 

Lately , i saw people talk about BangDae. People say bang and dae see awkward together .Yes . i don't deny it . But when , i saw picture during Warrior Begin Tour ( Japan Tour ) . i can see they not that awkward anymore . It almost two years , i hope dae don't feel awkward around Bang yongguk anymore . 

So byebye :)

No comments: