Friday, 13 December 2013

30 DAYS B.A.P CHALLENGE [ DAY 4 ]


DAY 4 : WHO IS YOUR ULTIMATE BIAS AND WHY ? 


my ultimate bias ? isn't that obvious . Yongguk is everywhere in my blog . So BANG YONGGUK is ultimate bias . woooooo . Why ? If i write the reason why i like him , i maybe gonna end up writing 4 pages essay about him . LOL . So i gonna make it short . 

First time i saw him during going crazy , i just like . Who this guy ? But at that time i just amazed with his voice . And then during never give up . I saw him again and i like. This guy . From going crazy . He so handsome . At that time i like , he's mine . LOL 

I like him at first , because he look so charismatic on stage. I still remember when i saw him singing I Remember with Daehyun during thier Debut Showcase . I really love the way he scream on stage. woowwww . The stage look like his stage . 

For me , he really talented. He can compose songs , he can write , he can sing , he can rap . He almost can do everything ( except aegyo and dancing ) . he totally suck at aegyo . But sometimes , he so cute like when giggling . Do you see he recent selca. he so cute . How can a guy that i fall because of his badass look getting cute and cute day by day . People should getting more mature , manly but he getting cute . I know he has that cute side in him because he's maknae in his family . 

there's a lot  i want to say . But at DAY 8 i need to write favourite thing bout yongguk . So i'm gonna end write the same thing . So i'm gonna stop here. 

byebye

No comments: